Mini Garbage Tipper
Mini dumper garbage trucks may be used for collecting trash in narrow streets or parks closed to traffic or partially closed in the cities.
|Container Lifting System||Optional|
- Container bin lifting system
- Safety bar for tailgate
- Rear projector light for night-shifts
- 2 worker holders with safety bars near tailgate
- Flashing beacon
- Dirty water tank under the box
- Auto / manual remote control option
- Emergency stop buttons
- Rear vision camera
- Standard Containers 4 to 8 m³
- Special Containers 9 to 24 m³
- Tailgate vol. 0,6 to 2,5 m³
- Compression 1:3 to 1:6
- Power Take-Off Standard
- Container lifting systems build by request / any size
- 120-240-400-800-1100 liters.
Garbage semi-trailers are used for transporting garbage to waste disposal sites. The garbage which are collected by compactors are transferred to semi-trailers via unloading stations, which makes the whole unloading operation easier and economical.
- 40 to 90 m3 trailer capacity.
- ST 37.2 / ST 52 norm plates used for floor – side walls – roof.
- Tailgate is made by ST 37.2 plate. Hydraulic system opens the gate upside to the roof for easy unloading. Special rubber gasket is used to prevent leakage.
- Pressing / Unloading plate inside the trailer is able to move entire body. It presses all garbage through backside of the trailer, and makes it easy to unload. Made by ST 37.2 plate.
- Hydraulic system is integrated to load the hatch on the roof for easy loading.
- All parts of chassis are produced by TSE norms with high quality equipments.
- Telescopic hydraulics, double time system and wide floor jack outriggers.
- Minimum 57 HP of diesel engine for hydraulic system.